Thank you for your interest in sharing best practices at our 2017/2018 Leader in Me Symposium! These one hour-long, practitioner-led breakout sessions allow educators that are part of this movement to transfer knowledge on a wide array of topics. Symposium attendees will have the opportunity to choose which sessions that they would like to attend throughout the event. Sessions offered and seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
Breakout session guidelines & information:
• Sessions are one hour long each.
• Each breakout session will be awarded one complimentary seat, regardless of the number of people facilitating the session.
• Presenters must be from a Leader in Me school or district.
• Co-presenters and students helping facilitate do not need to register for the event if they are only coming to present the session.
• Schools may submit a maximum of 3 applications.
• Presenters must check in at the Event Support Table during registration.
• All rooms will have access to the internet, a projector, and a screen. You must provide your own laptop and all other materials needed to conduct your presentation (pre-printed handouts, props, etc.).
• Applications must be submitted by the deadline below. Applications submitted after the deadline will be on a waitlist.
Deadline for applications:
November events: October 1, 2017
December events: November 1, 2017
January events: December 1, 2017
Febuary events: January 5, 2018
March events: February 1, 2018
April events: March 1, 2018
*CONFIRMATION emails will be sent approximately two weeks after the above application due dates.