The Coterie is pleased to offer Your Ticket to Ride, a program providing transportation funding for school groups. We hope providing subsidies will assist schools in need, where transportation costs may preclude them from attending a Coterie production.
The Coterie Transportation Fund will provide assistance on a first come, first served basis for up to $3.00 per student* to defray transportation costs for any K-12 school bringing a group of 20 students or more to see the following productions:
- Rise Up, September 17-October 20, 2019
- A Charlie Brown Christmas, November 5-December 29, 2019
- The White Rose: We Defied Hitler, January 21-February 9, 2020
- PUFFS or Seven Increasingly Eventful Years..., February 25-March 22, 2020
- Pete the Cat, April 7-May 17, 2020
*Please read carefully as some restrictions have changed*
- Subsidy requests must be filled out prior to your performance date. Sumbissions after the performance date will not be granted.
- The subsidy may only be used once per teacher per season.
- All paperwork must be recieved no later than 60 days after the performance.
- Subsidies are $3.00 per student, but not to exceed $300.
- Bus subsidies may be applied to all school year productions, but not to summer productions.
- Approval for transportation subsidies is based on availability.
QUESTIONS / FEEDBACK
Call Taylor Hubbard, Assistant Box Office Manager, 816.994.8832