Summer Academy Attendee Registration Form
Week 1 – Middle School Camps – For Rising 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders
Denotes Required Field
Week 1 – Middle School Camps - For Rising 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders July 10-14, 2023, 9AM to 3PM (St. Louis Location)
All A-Bot Robots
– Robots may be the future of technology, and they are definitely fun to make and program! Students will develop their engineering and technology skills using NXT robots, gears, motors, and sensors while building a robot to maneuver through an obstacle course.
– Learn coding with fun activities using Sphero, the round robot. Create programs to guide Sphero through challenging obstacle courses and routines utilizing tablet technology. Find your future in programming and app development in this unique camp.
– Use raw metal to create your own designs! Students will learn the fundamentals of welding, from simple techniques to more complex ones. Students will design and fabricate their own metal masterpiece.
– Want to know how a real race team works? Our summer racers will build their own car, practice team building skills, and learn about automotive careers. Students will learn how a go-kart works, how to use tools, how pit stops win a race, and how to drive a real go-kart safely! Please do not register your child for both Summer Racers offerings so other children can have the opportunity to attend.
– Design it and build it! Students will construct their own project from start to finish using a variety of woodworking and power tools. This program will familiarize students with fundamental construction techniques, shop and safety skills, and provide them with fun, constructive entertainment.
Date of Birth
Allergies/Disabilities. Does your child have a disability or impairment that requires accommodations or modifications in the design of the physical, curricular or social environment, i.e. access ramps, adjustable seating or interpreters?
School & school district
Grade student is entering fall 2023
Parent/guardian first name
Parent/guardian last name
Emergency contact first name
Emergency contact last name
Emergency contact primary phone
Emergency contact secondary phone
Authorized to pick up #1 (other than self) full name
Authorized to pick up #1 phone number
Authorized to pick up #1 relationship to child
Authorized to pick up #2 (other than self) full name
Authorized to pick up #2 phone number
Authorized to pick up #2 relationship to child
Authorized to pick up #3 full name
Authorized to pick up #3 phone number
Authorized to pick up #3 relationship to child
Other authorized pick up
Assumption of Risk Form
I have read and agree to the Assumption of Risk Form (link to pdf above)