Camp rules were designed to help create a safe and enjoyable environment for our campers and staff. Our aim is to create awareness and teach children about safety, care, respect for others, property and positive health habits. Each camper and parent, should read this form and have a clear understanding of its contents.
-We are a strict nut-free camp. This includes all nuts, nut and “Nutella” spreads, yogurts with nut toppings, certain breakfast bars, almond and nut milks, etc. Please read labels carefully.
- The camp fee is non-transferable, non-refundable and non negotiable. Fee will not be prorated.
-No smoking, vaping, alcoholic beverages, recreational or other drugs or substances are allowed whatsoever. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for substance abuse either on premises or if we suspect occurrences prior to a counselor reporting to duty.
-Violence is not permitted; this includes threats, vandalism, bullying and inappropriate body language. Any acts of violence must be reported to the camp director or Fr. Lou.
-All meals are inlcuded. If you send lunch and snack in, please put it in separate bags and label each accordingly. Perishable items must have an ice pack of sorts and/or be properly insulated to meet health code food holding temperature.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
-Because it is our goal that every child have a fun safe experience at camp, campers are required to:
Arrive promptly with sunscreen already applied and bug spray if desired.
- Show respect and courtesy to staff and fellow campers at all times.
- Stay on church grounds, except to attend camp-sponsored field trips.
- Demonstrate moral and ethical behaviors/choices.
- To represent the love and actions of Christ.
- To not intentionally injure or endanger his/herself or any other person or object either physically or emotionally.
- To not engage in bullying behavior and to mentor and protect their peers and/or younger campers.
- To conduct him/herself exceptionally at all times. If warranted, he/she may have a disciplinary meeting with Camp officials. He/she may be dismissed from the camp if no improvement is shown and forfeit the remainder of all camp fees.
- Young enrolled children must be capable of independently using the lavatory.
-Appropriate dress is required and consists of mandatory camp t shirt, and modest length shorts, skirts or dresses, socks and closed sneakers or shoes.
-Campers are to be picked up and dropped off promptly. All children and counselors must be signed in as being present daily.
- Cell phones will remain with the parents. If yuo need to reach your child you can call Fr. Lou on his cell phone at 631-703-5795.
-We will not be responsible for personal items. No electronic tablets, other outside devices, electronics, toys or otherwise are allowed.
-Notify Fr. Lou at 631-703-5795 if camper will be absent for the day.
-Children will not be released at day’s end until they are signed out by the parent/guardian listed on this form. Parents must wait in the community center lobby for their child to be released. If someone else is picking you your child, please notify us in writing and by phone.