Increasingly, our audience is asking colleagues or turning to trusted sources for honest information about companies and their products and services. Your participation in the New Product Awards is one way that you can provide them the information they are looking for.
Platinum and Gold level winners will be awarded in the above categories. Winners will be:
- recognized by THE Journal and/or Campus Technology and included on a special winners’ page of the brands’ websites
- included in THE Journal/Campus Technology promotions and in the official New Product Award press release
- presented with an award suitable for display
- granted use of the THE Journal and/or Campus Technology New Product Award logo on all promotional materials related to the winning product
- Products and services must be new to the market from November 1, 2022 to November 1, 2023. Product/service versions launched in November 2022 that won 2022 New Product Awards are eligible to compete in categories other than one(s) they won in last year.
- Entries must be received no later than October 27, 2023 for inclusion in the awards program.
- A company may enter their product or service in the THE Journal New Product Awards, the Campus Technology New Product Awards, or in both.
- A company may submit more than one product/service in a category. The same product/service can also be entered in more than one category.
- Updated versions of previous winning products are eligible.
Judging will begin after all entries are received. The winners will be included in upcoming issues of the brands’ e-newsletters. A panel of judges representing all aspects of the industry will be selected by our editorial staff and will review the submitted materials to determine the winners. Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges, and judges have the sole right to determine eligibility. Incomplete or incorrect entries will be rejected. All decisions are final. To ensure fairness, judges’ names will be kept confidential. Judging criteria includes features, innovation, quality, durability, design, technical advances and impact on learning. Entry materials become the property of 1105 Media and will not be returned.
|Regular Entry Fees
|Each Additional Product
|Same Product Entered in Second Category
Early entry discount of $100 off per product through October 6, 2023 with Discount Code EDU23
Please contact Susan May at email@example.com if you have any questions.