Please address each of the following areas in your nomination, adhering to the sequence below when
• Completion date contained in contract. Any time extensions granted should be addressed in the
• Construction schedule, management, and control techniques used. Use of alternative materials,
practices of funding that demonstrates a commitment to sustainability.
• Safety performance including number of lost-time injuries per 1,000 man-hours worked and overall
safety program employed during the construction phase.
• Environmental considerations including special steps taken to preserve and protect the
environment, endangered species, etc., during the construction phase.
• Community relations—a summary of the efforts by the agency, consultant and contractor to protect
public lives and property, minimize public inconvenience and improve relations.
• Unusual accomplishments under adverse conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather,
soil or site conditions, or other occurrences over which there was no control.
• Additional considerations you would like to bring to the attention of the project review panel,
such as innovations in technology and/or management applications during the