$2,000 STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP eligibility requirements:
* Enrollment or intent to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university in the fall term of 2021
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 basis)
* Member or dependent of a member of the APWA Mid-Atlantic Chapter
$750 PROFFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP eligibility requirements:
* Enrollment or intent to enroll in a part or full-time undergraduate, graduate degree program at an accredited community college, college or university in the fall term of 2021
* Member of the APWA Mid-Atlantic Chapter
* Preference will be given to those pursuing coursework affiliated with the support of Public Works agencies (i.e., Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management, Graphic Arts, Business, Public Administration, Finance, etc.).
Completed application and transcripts must be emailed and received no later than May 3, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For questions contact Erica Trout: firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-615-1676.