Transition Hope is dedicated to helping people walk through the stage of life when their parents need more help.
As our parents grow older their needs increase. This can cause stress, tension, and fear. The burden of big decisions can weigh heavily. Few people are prepared for this stage of their parents’ lives, and it is often difficult to talk about. You are not alone.
Transition Hope uses a small group presentation format allowing you to gather with other people in the same stage of life. Some group presentations take place in homes... others will take place at community centers and churches. Receive help and support from others who have gone down this path before you.
Transition Hope also offers resources on issues including:
- Difficult Conversations: How to approach touchy topics with your parents
- Difficult Decisions: What to do when you don’t know what to do
- Memory Capturing: How to record and save all of the wisdom and memories!
- Preparation: Staying ahead of the change will ease the challenges of transition
- Emotions: From stress to guilt… we will experience all emotions during this time
Whether your parents are in the middle of this time of need… or they are doing great and you simply want to learn and be prepared… Transition Hope is the place to access support and resources.
Transition Hope is currently looking for new Presenters in your area. Our presenters are equipped with information and resources to help others as their parents' needs increase. We often find that our best presenters are teachers and others who are comfortable with people and have a natural desire to help others.
If you are interested in helping other people through the challenges of aging parents... please consider applying to join our team!
Click on the link below to apply for a position with Transition Hope: