Application for Honors Credit for Study Abroad or National Student Exchange
The Honors College at Towson University no longer accepts submissions from this form. If you would like to apply for Honors credit for your study abroad experience, you must use the Honors Elective Form.
Please contact the Honors College at or 410-704-4677 if you have any questions.